A JLF fan favorite!
Pack the car, grab your smart phone, (don't forget your teammates)
and head on over to the Flint Farmer's Market for the 2012 JLF Road Rally!
Can't make it for the Rally?
Join us for the after party at
The White Horse
621 W. Court Street
1. Cheaters never prosper!
2. Participants must follow all local laws, as well as federal laws. The Road Rally does not exempt you from any laws of our land.
3. Participants may not ride with anyone not entered in this event. If this cannot be helped contact JLFlint for an additional waiver.
4. There MUST be a seatbelt for each passenger in the vehicle.
5. Participants (Drivers) must hold a valid driver's license and insurance on the vehilce in the rally.
6. Proof of insurance is required.
7. Do NOT speed! This is a rally, not a race. Excessive speed is unsafe, unnecessary, illegal adn will get you kicked out of the Road Rally.
8. We have tried to make the rally sheets easy to understand, however, errors to occur; it is the responsibility of the participants to fiture out what we meant.
9. Not all of the businesses in the rally have regular business hours. If you get there and find that the business is not open, that is a darned shame. But if the business is SUPPOSED to be open, but is not for some unknown reason, then make a sincere effort to prove that you were there.
10. You are responsible for your own behavior, as well as the behavior of your riders.
11. Be courteous to all volunteers, employees, and patrons at the businesses at which you stop. Failure to do so will result in dismissal from the event.
12. If you are running late in the rally, due to extra stops, please call, (810) 294.0128.
13. Any behavior determined to be detrimental to the Junior League of Flint, its members, or sponsors, will get you kicked out of the rally. (We mentioned that before, right?!)
14. Be careful! You are playing in traffice.
15. This rally requires photos to be taken. Digital cameras and camera phones are acceptable for this purpose. You are allowing photos to be taken of you during the rally.
16. Vandalizing locations or rally materials will not be tolerated and will result in dismissal from the rally and future rallies.
17. JLF does not control the weather. Drivers are reminded that they need to follow appropriate speed as weather conditions allow.
18. The Junior Leauge of Flint, Inc. is not responsible for any accident of ay kind that might occur during any part of this event.